Danoline Class A Absorbers available exclusively from SIG Interiors.
Danoline have developed Class A absorbers for a number of applications from suspended ceilings and ceiling linings to wall absorbers and self-supporting corridor ceilings.
- Natural and recyclable materials
- Tough and durable
- No loss of performance even after repainting
- Best in class in indoor climate test
Top acoustic performance for an entire building
- Class A-absorbers for any type of room
- Significant noise reduction
- Effectively reduced reverberation time
- Alpha values (α-values) of 0.90 and 0.95
- NRC values of 0.85 to 0.95
Danoline absorbers don’t just reduce noise levels, they create a healthier indoor environment, too. Constructed from natural and recyclable materials, the absorbers are a sustainable and responsible choice. They can even be repainted time and time again without losing their sound absorbing properties.
In addition to Class A absorbers, a complete range of sound absorbing products, allowing you to optimise the acoustic properties of every space to suit your specific needs are available Contact your local branch of SIG Interiors.
Download Product Brochures
Find out more about this product
Call us today: 1-850 273 273 or email us: [email protected]